InstantCriminalChecks.com has responded to its customer base by adding county criminal background checks to its existing product line and can now perform real-time up-to-date reliable county criminal background checks directly from our ordering form. Even though these are non-instant background checks they will reveal what is currently on file at any county court house in the country as of the date you order the county criminal check from us.
We now offer County Criminal Checks at InstantCriminalChecks.com, now all our customers can perform county criminal background checks right here. We can perform criminal background checks in all 3,143 counties within the USA.
What is a County Criminal Background Check?
A county criminal check is a criminal background check which in most cases involves a court researcher physically going to a court house (or other place where criminal records are stored) and pulling criminal history records from at least the past seven years on the individual being screened. The USA is comprised of over three thousand counties and criminal background checks can be conducted in every county in the USA.
A professional court researcher is sent to the court in question and retrieves the criminal report(s) manually or by a terminal. This non-instant county criminal background check returns felony convictions and misdemeanor convictions, does not return arrest records or police records. If you are screening an individual that has an arrest record, but was found “Not Guilty” by the court system, then there would be no conviction record on this person’s file and so you would receive “No Criminal Records Found” as your order results.
County criminal checks are only effective if you know the county in which the person being screened could or does have a criminal record in. This is why many people place a national criminal background check or state criminal background checks prior to placing a county criminal check. Then if more details are needed they then have the information they need to go ahead and perform a county level background check. On average most county searches take between 1-3 business days to complete.
What to expect when ordering County Criminal Background Checks:
- County criminal conviction checks are available in all counties in he USA
- Each state in the United States of America is comprised of counties, cities, towns, parishes and communities. Criminal reports are created when a conviction verdict by a court is made typically at the county level, as that is where the US court system usually begins.
- County criminal background checks go back at least 7 years and return felony and misdemeanor convictions.
- Turnaround times average 1 to 3 business days, but some can take longer.
- The more remote or bureaucratic the county is the longer it can take. Counties like Orange County in Florida are performed quickly, while a request for Los Angeles County in California can take longer to complete.
- County criminal background checks are performed by professional court researchers.
- County level background checks do not return arrest or police records, only criminal conviction reports.
- The county criminal background check is more reliable, up to date, and accurate than a database criminal background check.
Sample County Criminal Background Checks
Click the sample image below or County Criminal Records Sample to view a PDF of what typical county criminal background checks with records found include: