Instant Nevada Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Nevada Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Nevada Criminal Background Check
- Nevada Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Nevada Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Nevada Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor and traffic records from the Clark County Justice and District Courts (Clark County includes the City of Las Vegas)
- Criminal check fields: name, case ID, description of offense, offense level, and date of disposition
Nevada Clark County Justice Courts background check update schedule: Last updated 2017
- Misdemeanor, infraction, and traffic records from the Henderson Municipal Court.
- Criminal report fields: Name, birthdate, case ID, description of offense, offense level, disposition description, and date of disposition
Nevada Henderson Municipal Court background check update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders after 6/30/1956
Sex must register for life.
Nevada sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Nevada Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Nevada Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the District Courts
Nevada counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Elko and Eureka
Nevada Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Nevada County information.
Nevada Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Nevada in 2009 was 3,060 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 835.7 burglary incidents, 1,756.1 larceny/theft incidents, and 468.6 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Nevada was estimated to be 2,758,931. The population increased 2.2% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 1 million households in Nevada. The average household size was 2.7 people.
- 81% of the people living in Nevada in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 25% of these residents were born in Nevada. Of the foreign-born population in Nevada (522,463), 59% were not U.S. citizens.
- 70% of the population in Nevada (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 78% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 84% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 23% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 25% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Nevada Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Nevada Background Data
Major Cities Located in Nevada: Henderson in Clark County, Las Vegas in Clark County, North Las Vegas in Clark County, Reno in Washoe County, Sparks in Washoe County