Instant New Jersey Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
New Jersey Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant New Jersey Criminal Background Check
- New Jersey Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free New Jersey Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
New Jersey Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- New Jersey corrections reports from the New Jersey Department of Corrections (NJDOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, aliases, birthdate, race, gender, name of county, date and description of offense, and release date
New Jersey corrections background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from all New Jersey counties
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, date of filing, date and type of judgment, and indictment charge(s)
New Jersey background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders after 10/30/1994
- Registered convicted sex offenders diagnosed as being repetitive and compulsive after 1975
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register each year for fifteen years.
New Jersey sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
New Jersey Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
New Jersey Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Superior Courts
New Jersey counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
New Jersey Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional New Jersey County information.
New Jersey Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in New Jersey in 2009 was 2,075 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 424.2 burglary incidents, 1,472.9 larceny/theft incidents, and 178.1 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in New Jersey was estimated to be 8,864,590. The population increased 0.8% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 3.2 million households in New Jersey. The average household size was 2.7 people.
- 79% of the people living in New Jersey in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 52% of these residents were born in New Jersey. Of the foreign-born population in New Jersey (1,893,186), 49% were not U.S. citizens.
- 70% of the population in New Jersey (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 90% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 88% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 35% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 26% were in college or graduate school in 2011
New Jersey Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other New Jersey Background Data
Major Cities Located in New Jersey: Edison in Middlesex County, Elizabeth in Union County, Jersey City in Hudson County, Newark in Essex County, Paterson in Passaic County