Instant Hawaii Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Hawaii Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Hawaii Criminal Background Check
- Hawaii Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Hawaii Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Hawaii Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from the Family and Circuit Courts
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, charge(s), disposition description, and additional data
Hawaii background check court records update schedule: Last updated 08/2013
See the Hawaii county criminal check description below to order a non-instant Hawaii statewide criminal check.
- Registered convicted sex offenders after 1996
- Records on or before 1996 may be incomplete
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birth year, description of person, date of registration, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for life.
Hawaii sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Hawaii Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Hawaii Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Circuit Courts and District Courts
Hawaii counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Please Note: When you order any one Hawaii County Criminal Check, we search all 5 Hawaii counties which are Hawaii County, Honolulu County, Kalawao County, Kaua’i County, and Maui County for all matching criminal reports.
Hawaii Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Hawaii County information.
Hawaii Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Hawaii in 2009 was 3,669 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 713.7 burglary incidents, 2,580.0 larceny/theft incidents, and 375 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Hawaii was estimated to be 1,392,313. The population increased 2.4% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 0.4 million households in Hawaii. The average household size was 3 people.
- 82% of the people living in Hawaii in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 55% of these residents were born in Hawaii. Of the foreign-born population in Hawaii (246,091), 44% were not U.S. citizens.
- 75% of the population in Hawaii (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 86% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 91% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 29% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 30% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Hawaii Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Hawaii Background Data
Major Cities Located in Hawaii: Pearl City in Honolulu County, East Honolulu in Honolulu County, Hilo in Hawaii County, Honolulu in Honolulu County, Kailua in Honolulu County