Instant Florida Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Florida Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Florida Criminal Background Check
- Florida Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Florida Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Florida Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Felony conviction reports on probationers and inmates
- Criminal check fields: name, alias, SSN, birthdate, description of physical appearance, state ID number, Federal Bureau of Investigations Number, charge(s), sentence description, date of arrest, county case ID, and date of disposition
Florida corrections background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Misdemeanor convictions, felony convictions, and some traffic reports from 39 Florida counties. Includes county courts and a limited number of counties also include Circuit Courts and/or Traffic Courts
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, name of county, charge(s), disposition description, time served, and additional data
- The following counties are included: Alachua, Bay, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, Duval, Escambia, Flagler, Gadsden, Highlands, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lake, Lee, Leon, Levy, Manatee, Marion (last updated 2015), Martin, Miami-Dade (last updated 2013), Monroe, Okaloosa, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, Saint Lucie, and Volusia.
- Broward County includes the City of Fort Lauderdale, Duval County includes the City of Jacksonville, Hillsborough County includes the City of Tampa, Leon County includes the city of Tallahassee, Miami-Dade includes the City of Hialeah and the City of Miami, Orange includes the City of Orlando, and Pinellas includes the City of St. Petersburg.
Florida background check court records update schedule: Most counties are updated monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, incarcerated or convicted predators with offenses occurring after 9/30/1993
- Sex offender search fields: date added, name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for twenty years. Sexual predators must register indefinitely unless relieved by a court and are forbidden from working with minors.
Florida sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Florida Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the County Courts and Circuit Courts
Florida counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Bradford, Calhoun, Dade, Glades, Hardee, Liberty, Madison, and Taylor