Instant Connecticut Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Connecticut Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Connecticut Criminal Background Check
- Connecticut Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Connecticut Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Connecticut Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Conviction reports on individuals who have escaped, absconded, or are currently serving time under the supervision of the CTDOC Connecticut Department of Corrections
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, state ID number, status, date of admission, amount of bail bond, severity of offense, detainer type, date of estimated release, minimum and maximum date of release, sentence minimum and sentence maximum, and date of sentence
Connecticut corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions (and some traffic offenses) from the 13 Judicial Districts
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, name of county, charge(s), and sentence description
Connecticut background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders released after 9/30/1998
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexually violent offenders must register for life.
Connecticut sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Connecticut Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Connecticut Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Geographic Courts and District Courts
Connecticut counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Connecticut Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Connecticut County information.
Connecticut Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Connecticut in 2009 was 2,346 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 431.1 burglary incidents, 1,702.7 larceny/theft incidents, and 212 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Connecticut was estimated to be 3,590,347. The population increased 0.5% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 1.4 million households in Connecticut. The average household size was 2.6 people.
- 87% of the people living in Connecticut in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 56% of these residents were born in Connecticut. Of the foreign-born population in Connecticut (478,323), 51% were not U.S. citizens.
- 79% of the population in Connecticut (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 89% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 89% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 36% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 28% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Connecticut Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Connecticut Background Data
Major Cities Located in Connecticut: Bridgeport in Fairfield County, Hartford in Hartford County, New Haven in New Haven County, Stamford in Fairfield County, Waterbury in New Haven County