Instant Tennessee Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Tennessee Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Tennessee Criminal Background Check
- Tennessee Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Tennessee Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Tennessee Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor and felony conviction reports for those who are or have been under the supervision of the Tennessee Department of Corrections (TDOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, description of physical appearance, charge(s), sentence description, and name of county
Tennessee corrections background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions from the following County courts: Davidson (Last Updated 03/2015), Hamilton (Updated Annually), Rutherford, and Shelby Counties
- Criminal report fields may include: name, birthdate, gender, race, description of offense, name of county, charge(s), filing type, date of filing, date of disposition, disposition description, time served, and additional data
Tennessee background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal reports from the Drug Offender Registry (previously named Meth Offender Registry)
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, charge(s), type of case, and description of offense
Tennessee Drug Offender Registry background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, incarcerated or convicted after 1994
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for life.
Tennessee sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Tennessee Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Tennessee Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 5-7 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the General Sessions Courts and Circuit Courts
Tennessee counties that typically take longer than 7 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Tennessee Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Tennessee County information.
Tennessee Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Tennessee in 2009 was 3,767 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 1013.8 burglary incidents, 2,514.3 larceny/theft incidents, and 238.5 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Tennessee was estimated to be 6,456,243. The population increased 1.7% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 2.5 million households in Tennessee. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 95% of the people living in Tennessee in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 61% of these residents were born in Tennessee. Of the foreign-born population in Tennessee (306,676), 65% were not U.S. citizens.
- 93% of the population in Tennessee (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 84% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 84% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 24% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 26% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Tennessee Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Tennessee Background Data
Major Cities Located in Tennessee: Chattanooga in Hamilton County, Clarksville in Montgomery County, Knoxville in Knox County, Memphis in Shelby County, Nashville in Davidson County