Instant Tennessee Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Tennessee Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Tennessee Criminal Background Check
- Tennessee Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Tennessee Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Tennessee Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor and felony conviction reports for those who are or have been under the supervision of the Tennessee Department of Corrections (TDOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, description of physical appearance, charge(s), sentence description, and name of county
Tennessee corrections background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions from the following County courts: Davidson (Last Updated 03/2015), Hamilton (Updated Annually), Rutherford, and Shelby Counties
- Criminal report fields may include: name, birthdate, gender, race, description of offense, name of county, charge(s), filing type, date of filing, date of disposition, disposition description, time served, and additional data
Tennessee background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal reports from the Drug Offender Registry (previously named Meth Offender Registry)
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, charge(s), type of case, and description of offense
Tennessee Drug Offender Registry background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, incarcerated or convicted after 1994
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for life.
Tennessee sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Tennessee Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 5-7 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the General Sessions Courts and Circuit Courts
Tennessee counties that typically take longer than 7 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed