Instant Washington DC Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Washington DC Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Washington DC Criminal Background Check
- Washington DC Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Washington DC Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Washington DC Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor convictions and felony convictions and from the Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- The District of Columbia AOC criminal report fields: name, birthdate, Case ID, and date of filing
District of Columbia – Washington DC background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders classified as Class A (most serious), Class B or Class C
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, and type of crime
Class B and Class C sex offenders must register for 10 years and Class A sex offenders must register for life.
Washington District of Columbia sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Washington DC Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Washington DC Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Superior Courts
Washington District of Columbia counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Washington DC Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional District of Columbia information.
Washington DC Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Washington DC in 2009 was 4,752 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 616.4 burglary incidents, 3,213.0 larceny/theft incidents, and 922.5 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Washington DC was estimated to be 632,323. The population increased 5.1% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 0.3 million households in Washington DC. The average household size was 2.2 people.
- 87% of the people living in Washington DC in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 38% of these residents were born in Washington DC. Of the foreign-born population in Washington DC (83,599), 62% were not U.S. citizens.
- 85% of the population in Washington DC (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 80% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 87% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 53% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 47% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Washington DC Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Washington DC Background Data
Major Cities Located in Washington DC: Washington DC in District of Columbia County