State Criminal Background Checks $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Massachusetts Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Massachusetts Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Massachusetts Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-7 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Superior Courts and the county seat of the District Courts
Massachusetts counties that typically take longer than 7 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
- Registered convicted sex offenders released from custody or parole on or after 10/1/1981
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birth year, description of person, date of conviction, date of registration, name of county, and type of crime
After being released from supervision, sex offenders must register for 20 years. Sex predators must register for life.
Massachusetts sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Massachusetts Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Massachusetts County information.
Massachusetts Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Massachusetts in 2009 was 2,329 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 524.1 burglary incidents, 1,624.4 larceny/theft incidents, and 180.7 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Massachusetts was estimated to be 6,646,144. The population increased 1.5% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 2.5 million households in Massachusetts. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 85% of the people living in Massachusetts in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 63% of these residents were born in Massachusetts. Of the foreign-born population in Massachusetts (983,389), 49% were not U.S. citizens.
- 78% of the population in Massachusetts (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 87% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 89% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 39% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 34% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Massachusetts Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Massachusetts Background Data
Major Cities Located in Massachusetts: Boston in Suffolk County, Cambridge in Middlesex County, Lowell in Middlesex County, Springfield in Hampden County, Worcester in Worcester County