Instant North Dakota Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
North Dakota Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant North Dakota Criminal Background Check
- North Dakota Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free North Dakota Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
North Dakota Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Inmates incarcerated in the North Dakota Department of Corrections (North Dakota DOCR)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, address and phone number of facility, and date of release
North Dakota corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Felony and misdemeanor criminal convictions, traffic and civil cases from the North Dakota State Court Administrator Municipal and District Courts (municipal courts are limited)
- Criminal report fields: name, address, birthdate, race, gender, charge(s), description of offense, statute, code and level of offense, date of arrest, date of offense, case ID, date of filing, plea, status, disposition description, sentence description, and parties
North Dakota background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders after 7/31/1985
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years. Sex offenders from other states who move to North Dakota are not included.
North Dakota sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
North Dakota Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
North Dakota Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the District Courts
North Dakota counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Towner
North Dakota Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional North Dakota County information.
North Dakota Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in North Dakota in 2009 was 2,009 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 375.7 burglary incidents, 1,497.9 larceny/theft incidents, and 135 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in North Dakota was estimated to be 699,628. The population increased 4% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 0.3 million households in North Dakota. The average household size was 2.3 people.
- 98% of the people living in North Dakota in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 68% of these residents were born in North Dakota. Of the foreign-born population in North Dakota (16,626), 65% were not U.S. citizens.
- 95% of the population in North Dakota (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 83% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 91% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 26% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 35% were in college or graduate school in 2011
North Dakota Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other North Dakota Background Data
Major Cities Located in North Dakota: Bismarck in Burleigh County, Fargo in Cass County, Grand Forks in Grand Forks County, Minot in Ward County, West Fargo in Cass County