Instant Missouri Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Missouri Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Missouri Criminal Background Check
- Missouri Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Missouri Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Missouri Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions on parolees, probationers, and inmates registered with Missouri Department of Corrections (Missouri DOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, offense date, name of county, location, charge(s), court number, length and date of parole, and length of sentence
Only the latest offense is reported
Missouri corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions and pending cases from from all 45 Missouri Judicial Circuit Courts
- Criminal report fields: name, birthyear, charge(s), case ID, degree of charge, description and date of disposition, and additional data
Missouri background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders
- Registered offenders convicted of a felony sexual assault of child kidnapping after 6/30/1979
- Sex offender search fields: name, address (must verify every 90 days), type of offense and name of county
Sexual predators and sex offenders must register for life.
Missouri sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Missouri Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Missouri Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Circuit Courts
Missouri counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Knox
Missouri Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Missouri County information.
Missouri Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Missouri in 2009 was 3,423 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 733.5 burglary incidents, 2,392.9 larceny/theft incidents, and 296.2 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Missouri was estimated to be 6,021,988. The population increased 0.6% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 2.3 million households in Missouri. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 96% of the people living in Missouri in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 66% of these residents were born in Missouri. Of the foreign-born population in Missouri (243,263), 58% were not U.S. citizens.
- 94% of the population in Missouri (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 84% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 88% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 26% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 28% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Missouri Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Missouri Background Data
Major Cities Located in Missouri: Columbia in Boone County, Independence in Jackson County, Kansas City in Jackson County, Platte County,Cass County, and Clay County, Saint Louis in St. Louis County, Springfield in Greene County