Instant South Carolina Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
South Carolina Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant South Carolina Criminal Background Check
- South Carolina Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free South Carolina Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
South Carolina Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Inmates currently incarcerated or sentenced to the SC Department of Corrections (SCDC)
- Misdemeanor and felony conviction reports on parolees, probationers and inmates registered with the South Carolina Department of Corrections, but is limited to the latest offense
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, gender, and race
South Carolina corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal reports from South Carolina Circuit Courts, County Courts, other court types and some Traffic Courts
- South Carolina court reports from all 46 SC Counties
- SC Court fields: name, birthdate, description of physical appearance, time served, charge(s), name of county, disposition description, additional data
South Carolina background check court records update schedule: Varies by county
- Misdemeanor and felony conviction reports on parolees and probationers under the supervision of the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services (SCDPPPS)
- Criminal check fields: name, gender, birthdate, race, supervision details, and description of offense
South Carolina DPPPS update schedule: Biannually
- Registered sex offenders released from prison or convicted after 1994
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, age, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for life.
South Carolina sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
South Carolina Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the General Sessions Courts and Magistrate Courts
South Carolina counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed