Instant Nebraska Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Nebraska Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Nebraska Criminal Background Check
- Nebraska Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Nebraska Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Nebraska Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Gross misdemeanor and felony conviction reports
- Criminal check fields: name, alias, birthdate, gender, race, description of offense, term, degree, name of county, and inmate information
Nebraska corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation or incarcerated after 1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Depending on the severity of the sex offense, offenders must register for 15 years, 25 years or life. This took effect on 1/1/2010.
Nebraska sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Nebraska Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Nebraska Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the County Courts and District Courts
Nebraska counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Nebraska Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Nebraska County information.
Nebraska Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Nebraska in 2009 was 2,878 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 499.4 burglary incidents, 2,171.8 larceny/theft incidents, and 207.1 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Nebraska was estimated to be 1,855,525. The population increased 1.6% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 0.7 million households in Nebraska. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 94% of the people living in Nebraska in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 66% of these residents were born in Nebraska. Of the foreign-born population in Nebraska (116,124), 65% were not U.S. citizens.
- 90% of the population in Nebraska (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 83% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 91% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 28% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 29% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Nebraska Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Nebraska Background Data
Major Cities Located in Nebraska: Bellevue in Sarpy County, Grand Island in Hall County, Kearney in Buffalo County, Lincoln in Lancaster County, Omaha in Douglas County