Instant California Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
California Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant California Criminal Background Check
- California Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free California Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
California Criminal Background Check (multi-county) $24.95 and results returned instantly.
- Adult inmates currently in a CDCR California Department of Correction and Rehabilitation institution
- Felons currently on parole or serving a sentence in a CDCR California Department of Correction and Rehabilitation institution
- Criminal check fields: name, description of physical appearance, birthdate, address, type of crime and location of crime
California corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal convictions and some traffic reports from 26 of 58 California counties. The data varies from court to court and includes various local level courts: County Courts, Municipal Courts, Common Pleas Courts, Superior Courts, and other court types
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, charge(s), name of county, disposition, time served, and additional data
- The following counties are included: Amador (last updated 2016), Contra Costa, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn (last updated 2013), Kern (last updated 2016), Lake (last updated 2016), Lassen (last updated 2015), Los Angeles (updated annually), Marin, Mendocino, Monterey (last updated 2015), Nevada (last updated 2013), Orange (includes City of Anaheim), Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Mateo (last updated 2014), Santa Barbara, Santa Clara (includes City of San Jose – last updated 2015), Shasta, Stanislaus (includes City of Modesto), Tehama (last updated 2014), Tulare (last updated 2015), and Ventura (last updated 2014)
California background check court records update schedule: Varies by county. Most are monthly/quarterly
- Registered convicted sex offenders of certain sex offenses since 1947
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime and type of crime
California sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
California Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-7 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Superior Courts
California county criminal checks will not return records with dismissed or equivalent dispositions.
California counties that typically take longer than 7 business days to complete are: Alpine County, Inyo County and Mono County