Instant California Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
California Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant California Criminal Background Check
- California Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free California Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
California Criminal Background Check (multi-county) $24.95 and results returned instantly.
- Adult inmates currently in a CDCR California Department of Correction and Rehabilitation institution
- Felons currently on parole or serving a sentence in a CDCR California Department of Correction and Rehabilitation institution
- Criminal check fields: name, description of physical appearance, birthdate, address, type of crime and location of crime
California corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal convictions and some traffic reports from 9 of 58 California counties. The data varies from court to court and includes County Courts and Superior Courts
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, charge(s), name of county, disposition, time served, and additional data
- The following counties are included: El Dorado, Kern (last updated 2016), Los Angeles (last updated 2011), Orange (includes City of Anaheim), Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Cruz, Shasta, and Siskiyou
California background check court records update schedule: Varies by county. Most are monthly/quarterly
- Registered convicted sex offenders of certain sex offenses since 1947
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime and type of crime
California sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
California Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-7 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Superior Courts
California county criminal checks will not return records with dismissed or equivalent dispositions.
California counties that typically take longer than 7 business days to complete are: Alpine County, Inyo County and Mono County