Instant Washington Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Washington Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Washington Criminal Background Check
- Washington Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Washington Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Washington Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Conviction reports of inmates under the supervision of the Department of Corrections (WADOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, gender, county case ID, offense description, and additional data
Washington corrections background check update schedule: Bi-Annually
- Criminal convictions from all Washington superior courts and reports go back 5 years
- Criminal convictions from all Washington district courts and reports go back 5 years
- District and superior court criminal report fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, date of arrest, charge(s), type of case, date of offense, date of filing, case ID, and disposition description
Washington background check court records update schedule: Quarterly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, or in custody after 7/27/1991
- Sex offender search fields: name, birthdate, date of registration, and name of registered county
Sex offenders must register for ten or fifteen years depending on the level of the sex offense.
Washington sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Washington Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Washington Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Superior Courts and District Courts
Washington counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Washington Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Washington County information.
Washington Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Washington in 2009 was 3,746 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 791.9 burglary incidents, 2,597.1 larceny/theft incidents, and 356.5 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Washington was estimated to be 6,897,012. The population increased 2.6% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 2.6 million households in Washington. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 87% of the people living in Washington in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 47% of these residents were born in Washington. Of the foreign-born population in Washington (909,312), 54% were not U.S. citizens.
- 81% of the population in Washington (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 83% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 90% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 32% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 28% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Washington Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Washington Background Data
Major Cities Located in Washington: Bellevue in King County, Seattle in King County, Spokane in Spokane County, Tacoma in Pierce County, Vancouver in Clark County