Instant Utah Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Utah Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Utah Criminal Background Check
- Utah Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Utah Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Utah Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Inmates incarcerated in the Utah Department of Corrections (UDC)
- Criminal check fields: name, aliases, birthdate, description of physical appearance, state ID number, charge(s), name of county, county case ID, disposition description, sentence, and additional data
Utah corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from the state-level district courts
- District court report fields: name, birthdate, gender, location of court, type and severity of offense, case ID, type of case, judgment type and code, and date of filing
- Reports from the Utah criminal justice courts and traffic justice courts
- Utah justice court report fields: name, charge(s), jurisdiction (offense county), statute, activity date, disposition description, and additional data
Utah background check court records update schedule: District Courts Monthly and Justice Courts Quarterly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on or after 4/30/1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, age, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years.
Utah sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Utah Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Utah Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Justice Courts and District Courts
Utah counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Utah Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Utah County information.
Utah Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Utah in 2009 was 3,309 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 548.7 burglary incidents, 2,509.0 larceny/theft incidents, and 251.1 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Utah was estimated to be 2,855,287. The population increased 3.3% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 0.9 million households in Utah. The average household size was 3.1 people.
- 92% of the people living in Utah in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 62% of these residents were born in Utah. Of the foreign-born population in Utah (238,043), 64% were not U.S. citizens.
- 85% of the population in Utah (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 83% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 90% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 30% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 28% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Utah Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Utah Background Data
Major Cities Located in Utah: Orem in Utah County, Provo in Utah County, Salt Lake City in Salt Lake County, West Jordan in Salt Lake County, West Valley City in Salt Lake County