Instant Georgia Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Georgia Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Georgia Criminal Background Check
- Georgia Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Georgia Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Georgia Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Conviction reports on individuals under the supervision of the Georgia Department of Corrections (GDC)
- Reports on paroles and probationers from Georgia’s State Parole Board
- Corrections criminal check and Parole fields: name, alias, birthdate, description of physical appearance, charge(s), description of offense, date of offense, state ID number, sentence description, county case ID, name of county, parole dates and parole facility
Georgia corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal convictions from the following county and state courts: Bibb Courts (Bibb County includes Macon City), Bryan Courts, Carroll Courts, Chatham Courts (Chatham County includes Savannah City), Coweta Courts, DeKalb Courts (DeKalb County includes part of Atlanta), Fulton Courts (Fulton County includes part of Atlanta), Gwinnett Courts, and Henry Courts
- Criminal report fields may include: name, birthdate, gender, race, name of county, charge(s), disposition description, time served, and additional data
Georgia background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders released from prison, parole, probation after 7/1/1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birth year, description of person, date of registration, date of conviction, and county, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life.
Georgia sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Georgia Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Georgia Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the State Courts and the Superior Courts
Georgia counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Baker, Candler, Charlton, Chattooga, Clinch, Dade, Elbert, Jenkins, Lincoln, Miller, Mitchell, Morgan, Murray, Oglethorpe, Putnam, Randolph, Seminole, Warren, White, Worth.
Georgia Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Georgia County information.
Georgia Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Georgia in 2009 was 3,748 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 1025.2 burglary incidents, 2,368.9 larceny/theft incidents, and 354 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Georgia was estimated to be 9,919,945. The population increased 2.4% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 3.5 million households in Georgia. The average household size was 2.7 people.
- 90% of the people living in Georgia in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 56% of these residents were born in Georgia. Of the foreign-born population in Georgia (942,921), 60% were not U.S. citizens.
- 87% of the population in Georgia (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 84% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 84% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 28% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 28% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Georgia Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Georgia Background Data
Major Cities Located in Georgia: Atlanta in Fulton County and DeKalb County, Augusta in Richmond County, Columbus in Muscogee County, Macon in Bibb County, Savannah in Chatham County