Instant Georgia Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Georgia Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Georgia Criminal Background Check
- Georgia Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Georgia Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Georgia Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Conviction reports on individuals under the supervision of the Georgia Department of Corrections (GDC)
- Reports on paroles and probationers from Georgia’s State Parole Board
- Corrections criminal check and Parole fields: name, alias, birthdate, description of physical appearance, charge(s), description of offense, date of offense, state ID number, sentence description, county case ID, name of county, parole dates and parole facility
Georgia corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal convictions from the following county and state courts: Athens-Clarke Courts, Bibb Courts (Bibb County includes Macon City), Bryan Courts, Carroll Courts, Chatham Courts (Chatham County includes Savannah City), Clayton Courts, Cobb Courts, Coweta Courts, DeKalb Courts (DeKalb County includes part of Atlanta), Fayette Courts, Fulton Courts, Gwinnett Courts, Henry Courts, and Richmond Courts (Richmond County includes the City of Augusta)
- Criminal report fields may include: name, birthdate, gender, race, name of county, charge(s), disposition description, time served, and additional data
Georgia background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders released from prison, parole, probation after 7/1/1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birth year, description of person, date of registration, date of conviction, and county, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life.
Georgia sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Georgia Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the State Courts and the Superior Courts
Georgia counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Baker, Candler, Charlton, Chattooga, Clinch, Dade, Elbert, Jenkins, Lincoln, Miller, Mitchell, Morgan, Murray, Oglethorpe, Putnam, Randolph, Seminole, Warren, White, Worth.