Instant Kansas Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Kansas Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Kansas Criminal Background Check
- Kansas Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Kansas Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Kansas Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Gross misdemeanor and felony conviction reports
- Criminal check fields: name, alias, birthdate, gender, race, name of county, release date, description of offense, and offender status
Kansas corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor convictions from the Johnson County District Court (Johnson County includes Olathe City and Overland Park City)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, description of physical appearance, court report ID, charge(s), severity of offense, charge date, and additional data
Kansas Johnson County District Court background check update schedule: Last Updated 02/2015
- Registered convicted violent or drug offenders from the Kansas Bureau of Investigation (KBI)
- Criminal report fields: name, address, description of physical appearance, and type and location of crime
Kansas Offender Registry background check update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on or after 4/15/1994
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years.
Kansas sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Kansas Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Kansas Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the District Courts
Kansas counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Allen, Bourbon, Chase, Doniphan, Franklin, Kiowa, Linn, Lyon, Marshall, Montgomery, Nemaha, Woodson.
Kansas Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Kansas County information.
Kansas Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Kansas in 2009 was 3,249 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 690 burglary incidents, 2,341.3 larceny/theft incidents, and 218.2 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Kansas was estimated to be 2,885,905. The population increased 1.1% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 1.1 million households in Kansas. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 93% of the people living in Kansas in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 59% of these residents were born in Kansas. Of the foreign-born population in Kansas (198,767), 66% were not U.S. citizens.
- 89% of the population in Kansas (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 84% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 90% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 30% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 29% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Kansas Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Kansas Background Data
Major Cities Located in Kansas: Kansas City in Wyandotte County, Olathe in Johnson County, Overland Park in Johnson County, Topeka in Shawnee County, Wichita in Sedgwick County