Instant North Carolina Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
North Carolina Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant North Carolina Criminal Background Check
- North Carolina Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free North Carolina Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
North Carolina Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Gross misdemeanor and felony conviction reports
- Criminal check fields: name, alias, birthdate, description of physical appearance, state ID number, charge(s), name of county, county case ID, date of sentence, sentence description, and disposition description
North Carolina corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from all North Carolina counties
- Demographic data from the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts
- Criminal report fields: name, last four of SSN, birthdate, address, type and date of judgment, charge(s), name of county, county case ID, and date of filing
North Carolina background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders including abduction, child kidnapping or felonious restraint (when the perpetrator is not the child’s parent) after 1995
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life.
North Carolina sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
North Carolina Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
North Carolina Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Superior Courts and District Courts
North Carolina counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
North Carolina Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional North Carolina County information.
North Carolina Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in North Carolina in 2009 was 3,730 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 1165.6 burglary incidents, 2,345.1 larceny/theft incidents, and 219 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in North Carolina was estimated to be 9,752,073. The population increased 2.3% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 3.7 million households in North Carolina. The average household size was 2.6 people.
- 93% of the people living in North Carolina in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 58% of these residents were born in North Carolina. Of the foreign-born population in North Carolina (708,350), 67% were not U.S. citizens.
- 89% of the population in North Carolina (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 85% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 85% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 27% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 29% were in college or graduate school in 2011
North Carolina Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other North Carolina Background Data
Major Cities Located in North Carolina: Charlotte in Mecklenburg County, Durham in Durham County, Greensboro in Guilford County, Raleigh in Wake County, Winston-Salem in Forsyth County