Instant Indiana Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Indiana Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Indiana Criminal Background Check
- Indiana Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Indiana Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Indiana Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Felony conviction reports on inmates or those under the supervision of the Indiana Department of Corrections (IDOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, description of physical appearance, charge(s), case ID, length of sentence, and additional data
Indiana corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal convictions from 77 of 92 Indiana counties. Data varies from court to court
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, charge(s), name of county, disposition description, time served, and additional data
- The following counties are included: Adams, Allen (City of Fort Wayne), Bartholomew, Benton, Blackford, Boone, Carroll, Cass, Clark, Clay, Crawford, Clinton, Dearborn, Delaware, Dekalb, Dubois, Elkhart, Fayette, Floyd, Fountain, Franklin, Fulton, Gibson, Grant, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Harrison, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Huntington, Jackson, Jasper, Jennings, Johnson, Knox, Kosciusko, Lake, LaPorte, Lawrence, Madison, Marion (City of Indianapolis), Marshall, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Ohio, Orange, Owen, Parke, Perry, Pike, Porter, Posey, Putnam, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Scott, Shelby, St. Joseph, Starke, Steuben, Sullivan, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Union, Vanderburgh (City of Evansville), Vigo, Wabash, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Wells, and Whitley
Indiana background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation or released after 1988
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, age, description of person, registration date, charge(s), and name of county of registration
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life. Sex offenders convicted on or after 6/30/1994 must register locally.
Indiana sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Indiana Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Indiana Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Circuit Courts and Superior Courts
Indiana counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Blackford, Carroll, Cass, Pulaski, Rush, Starke, Steuben, Tipton, Union, and Warren.
Indiana Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Indiana County information.
Indiana Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Indiana in 2009 was 3,306 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 815.9 burglary incidents, 2,256.3 larceny/theft incidents, and 233.4 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Indiana was estimated to be 6,537,334. The population increased 0.8% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 2.5 million households in Indiana. The average household size was 2.6 people.
- 95% of the people living in Indiana in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 69% of these residents were born in Indiana. Of the foreign-born population in Indiana (307,194), 65% were not U.S. citizens.
- 92% of the population in Indiana (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 85% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 87% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 23% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 28% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Indiana Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Indiana Background Data
Major Cities Located in Indiana: Carmel in Hamilton County, Evansville in Vanderburgh County, Fort Wayne in Allen County, Indianapolis in Marion County, South Bend in St. Joseph County