Instant Indiana Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Indiana Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Indiana Criminal Background Check
- Indiana Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Indiana Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Indiana Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Felony conviction reports on inmates or those under the supervision of the Indiana Department of Corrections (IDOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, description of physical appearance, charge(s), case ID, length of sentence, and additional data
Indiana corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal convictions from 70 of 92 Indiana counties. Data varies from court to court
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, charge(s), name of county, disposition description, time served, and additional data
- The following counties are included: Allen (City of Fort Wayne), Bartholomew, Benton, Blackford, Boone, Carroll, Cass, Clark, Crawford, Clinton, Dearborn, Delaware, Dekalb, Elkhart, Fayette, Floyd, Fountain, Franklin, Fulton, Gibson, Grant, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Harrison, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Huntington, Jackson, Jasper, Jennings, Johnson, Knox, Lake, Lawrence, LaPorte, Madison, Marion (City of Indianapolis), Marshall, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Ohio, Orange, Owen, Parke, Perry, Porter, Posey, Putnam, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Scott, Shelby, St. Joseph, Starke, Steuben, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Union, Vanderburgh (City of Evansville), Vigo, Wabash, Warren, Washington, Wayne, and Wells.
Indiana background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation or released after 1988
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, age, description of person, registration date, charge(s), and name of county of registration
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life. Sex offenders convicted on or after 6/30/1994 must register locally.
Indiana sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Indiana Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Circuit Courts and Superior Courts
Indiana counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Blackford, Carroll, Cass, Pulaski, Rush, Starke, Steuben, Tipton, Union, and Warren.