Instant Alaska Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Alaska Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Alaska Criminal Background Check
- Alaska Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Alaska Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Alaska Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from Superior Courts within 4 Judicial Districts
- Criminal report fields: name, aliases, birthdate, charge(s), disposition description, and case ID
Alaska background check court records update schedule: Quarterly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, incarcerated or convicted after 6/30/1984
- Sex offender search fields: name, age, description of person, address, type of crime, location of court, and date of conviction
First-time sex offenders must register for 15 years and second-time sex offenders must register for life.
Alaska sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Alaska Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the District Courts and Superior Court
Alaska counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Wade Hampton
Click here for additional Alaska County information.
Alaska Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Alaska in 2009 was 2,935 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 514.2 burglary incidents, 2,178.9 larceny/theft incidents, and 241.5 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Alaska was estimated to be 731,449. The population increased 3% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 0 million households in Alaska. The average household size was 0 people.
- 0% of the people living in Alaska in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 0% of these residents were born in Alaska. Of the foreign-born population in Alaska (0), 0% were not U.S. citizens.
- 0% of the population in Alaska (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 0% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 0% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 0% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 0% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Alaska Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Alaska Background Data
Major Cities Located in Alaska: Anchorage in Anchorage County, Fairbanks in Fairbanks County, Juneau in Juneau County