Instant Minnesota Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Minnesota Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Minnesota Criminal Background Check
- Minnesota Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Minnesota Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Minnesota Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Gross misdemeanor convictions (some class A and B), felony convictions, custody arrest reports, and prison reports which are convicted offenders sentenced to prison or probation or transferred to another state
- Criminal check fields: name, aliases, birthdate, description of physical appearance, name of county, county case ID, charge(s), disposition description, sentence description, and date of sentence
Minnesota corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Gross misdemeanors and felonies from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety MNDPS
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, charge(s), disposition description, and additional data
Minnesota Department of Public Safety background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal conviction reports from the ten Minnesota Judicial District Courts
- Criminal report fields: name, aliases, birthdate, description of physical appearance, state ID number, name of county, county case ID, charge(s), sentence description, date of sentence, and disposition description
Minnesota background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted level 3 sex offenders only
- Sex offender search fields: name, name aliases, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Minnesota is not a notification state.
Minnesota sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Minnesota Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Judicial District Courts and County District Courts
Minnesota counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Mahnomen