Instant Minnesota Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Minnesota Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Minnesota Criminal Background Check
- Minnesota Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Minnesota Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Minnesota Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Gross misdemeanor convictions (some class A and B), felony convictions, custody arrest reports, and prison reports which are convicted offenders sentenced to prison or probation or transferred to another state
- Criminal check fields: name, aliases, birthdate, description of physical appearance, name of county, county case ID, charge(s), disposition description, sentence description, and date of sentence
Minnesota corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Gross misdemeanors and felonies from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety MNDPS
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, charge(s), disposition description, and additional data
Minnesota Department of Public Safety background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal conviction reports from the ten Minnesota Judicial District Courts
- Criminal report fields: name, aliases, birthdate, description of physical appearance, state ID number, name of county, county case ID, charge(s), sentence description, date of sentence, and disposition description
Minnesota background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted level 3 sex offenders only
- Sex offender search fields: name, name aliases, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Minnesota is not a notification state.
Minnesota sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Minnesota Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Minnesota Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Judicial District Courts and County District Courts
Minnesota counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Mahnomen
Minnesota Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Minnesota County information.
Minnesota Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Minnesota in 2009 was 2,641 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 484 burglary incidents, 1,995.3 larceny/theft incidents, and 161.8 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Minnesota was estimated to be 5,266,214. The population increased 1.4% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 2.1 million households in Minnesota. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 93% of the people living in Minnesota in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 69% of these residents were born in Minnesota. Of the foreign-born population in Minnesota (388,839), 54% were not U.S. citizens.
- 89% of the population in Minnesota (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 85% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 92% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 32% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 28% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Minnesota Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Minnesota Background Data
Major Cities Located in Minnesota: Bloomington in Hennepin County, Duluth in St. Louis County, Minneapolis in Hennepin County, Rochester in Olmsted County, Saint Paul in Ramsey County