Instant Ohio Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Ohio Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Ohio Criminal Background Check
- Ohio Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Ohio Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Ohio Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Criminal conviction reports for inmates currently incarcerated under the supervision of the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction Adult Parole Authority (APA)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, time served, sentence description and charge(s)
Ohio corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal convictions from 87 of 88 Ohio counties (Morgan county is not included). The data varies from court to court and includes various local level courts: County Courts, Municipal Courts, Common Pleas Courts, and other court types
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, charge(s), name of county, disposition description, time served, and additional data
- The following counties are included: Adams, Allen, Ashland, Ashtabula, Athens, Auglaize, Belmont, Brown, Butler, Carroll, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Columbiana, Coshocton, Crawford, Cuyahoga (City of Cleveland), Darke, Defiance, Delaware, Erie, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin (City of Columbus), Fulton, Gallia, Geauga, Greene, Guernsey, Hamilton (City of Cincinnati), Hancock, Hardin, Harrison, Henry, Highland, Hocking, Holmes, Huron, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Lake, Lawrence, Licking, Logan, Lorain, Lucas (City of Toledo), Madison, Mahoning, Marion, Medina, Meigs, Mercer, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morrow, Muskingum, Noble, Ottawa, Paulding, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Portage, Preble, Putnam, Richland, Ross, Sandusky, Scioto, Seneca, Shelby, Stark, Summit (City of Akron), Trumbull, Tuscarawas, Union, Van Wert, Vinton, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Williams, Wood, and Wyandot
Ohio background check court records update schedule: Varies by county and most are monthly
- Offenders who are currently required to register with the Ohio Habitual OVI/OMVI Offender Registry: Operating A Vehicle Impaired (OVI) and Operating A Motor Vehicle Impaired (OMVI)
- Offenders convicted at least five times of OVI/OMVI offenses during the last 20 years
- The registry results may include name, birthdate, address, description of offense, date of conviction, case ID, and court code
Ohio Habitual Offender Registry Search (OVI and OMVI) update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders incarcerated or convicted after 6/30/1997
- Registered convicted sex offenders under the prior sex offender registration law
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years, habitual offenders for twenty years, and sexual predators must register for life.
Ohio sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Ohio Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the County Courts and Common Pleas Courts
Ohio counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Carroll, Jefferson, and Williams.