Instant Ohio Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Ohio Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Ohio Criminal Background Check
- Ohio Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Ohio Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Ohio Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Criminal conviction reports for inmates currently incarcerated under the supervision of the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction Adult Parole Authority (APA)
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, time served, sentence description and charge(s)
Ohio corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal convictions from 87 of 88 Ohio counties (Morgan county is not included). The data varies from court to court and includes various local level courts: County Courts, Municipal Courts, Common Pleas Courts, and other court types
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, charge(s), name of county, disposition description, time served, and additional data
- The following counties are included: Adams, Allen, Ashland, Ashtabula, Athens, Auglaize, Belmont, Brown, Butler, Carroll, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Columbiana, Coshocton, Crawford, Cuyahoga (City of Cleveland), Darke, Defiance, Delaware, Erie, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin (City of Columbus), Fulton, Gallia, Geauga, Greene, Guernsey, Hamilton (City of Cincinnati), Hancock, Hardin, Harrison, Henry, Highland, Hocking, Holmes, Huron, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Lake, Lawrence, Licking, Logan, Lorain, Lucas (City of Toledo), Madison, Mahoning, Marion, Medina, Meigs, Mercer, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morrow, Muskingum, Noble, Ottawa, Paulding, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Portage, Preble, Putnam, Richland, Ross, Sandusky, Scioto, Seneca, Shelby, Stark, Summit (City of Akron), Trumbull, Tuscarawas, Union, Van Wert, Vinton, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Williams, Wood, and Wyandot
Ohio background check court records update schedule: Varies by county and most are monthly
- Offenders who are currently required to register with the Ohio Habitual OVI/OMVI Offender Registry: Operating A Vehicle Impaired (OVI) and Operating A Motor Vehicle Impaired (OMVI)
- Offenders convicted at least five times of OVI/OMVI offenses during the last 20 years
- The registry results may include name, birthdate, address, description of offense, date of conviction, case ID, and court code
Ohio Habitual Offender Registry Search (OVI and OMVI) update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders incarcerated or convicted after 6/30/1997
- Registered convicted sex offenders under the prior sex offender registration law
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years, habitual offenders for twenty years, and sexual predators must register for life.
Ohio sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Ohio Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Ohio Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the County Courts and Common Pleas Courts
Ohio counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Carroll, Jefferson, and Williams.
Ohio Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Ohio County information.
Ohio Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Ohio in 2009 was 3,337 incidents per 100,000 individuals, higher than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 952.6 burglary incidents, 2,173.3 larceny/theft incidents, and 211.1 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Ohio was estimated to be 11,544,225. The population increased 0.1% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 4.5 million households in Ohio. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 96% of the people living in Ohio in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 75% of these residents were born in Ohio. Of the foreign-born population in Ohio (456,422), 51% were not U.S. citizens.
- 93% of the population in Ohio (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 86% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 88% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 25% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 29% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Ohio Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Ohio Background Data
Major Cities Located in Ohio: Akron in Summit County, Cincinnati in Hamilton County, Cleveland in Cuyahoga County, Columbus in Franklin County, Delaware County, and Fairfield County, Toledo in Lucas County