Instant Idaho Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Idaho Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Idaho Criminal Background Check
- Idaho Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Idaho Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Idaho Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Felony conviction reports of inmates released from an Idaho correctional facility
- Criminal check fields: name, alias, birthdate, description of physical appearance, state ID number, date of arrest, name of county, county case ID, sentence description, and charge(s)
Idaho corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Criminal conviction records from the Supreme Court of Idaho
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, county case ID, date of offense, and offense description
Idaho background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, incarcerated or convicted after 6/30/1993
- Juvenile offenders between 14 and 17 years of age
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offender registrants are eligible to apply for relief from registration if they have been arrest free for 10 years.
Idaho sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Idaho Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Idaho Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the District Courts and Magistrate Courts
Idaho counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Idaho Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Idaho County information.
Idaho Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Idaho in 2009 was 2,017 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 429.3 burglary incidents, 1,493.0 larceny/theft incidents, and 94.8 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Idaho was estimated to be 1,595,728. The population increased 1.8% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 0.6 million households in Idaho. The average household size was 2.7 people.
- 94% of the people living in Idaho in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 47% of these residents were born in Idaho. Of the foreign-born population in Idaho (95,386), 68% were not U.S. citizens.
- 90% of the population in Idaho (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 82% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 89% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 25% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 27% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Idaho Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Idaho Background Data
Major Cities Located in Idaho: Boise in Ada County, Idaho Falls in Bonneville County, Meridian in Ada County, Nampa in Canyon County, Pocatello in Bannock County