Instant Rhode Island Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Rhode Island Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Rhode Island Criminal Background Check
- Rhode Island Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Rhode Island Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
The data sources for this state have been updated. Click here (PDF) for the most up-to-date info.
Rhode Island Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Statewide superior and district court felony and misdemeanor convictions from the Rhode Island Administrative Office of Courts (RI AOC)
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, case ID, date of filing, charge(s), description and date of disposition, and additional data
Rhode Island background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders that were incarcerated or convicted after 6/30/1992
- Registered convicted sex offenders who committed Megan’s Law offenses after 7/23/1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, age, description of person, date of conviction, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life.
Rhode Island sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Rhode Island Criminal Background Checks include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Rhode Island Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the District Courts and Superior Courts
Rhode Island counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed
Rhode Island Criminal Checks by county include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
Click here for additional Rhode Island County information.
Rhode Island Criminal Background Data
The total rate of property crime in Rhode Island in 2009 was 2,617 incidents per 100,000 individuals, lower than the U.S. property crime rate of 3,071.5. The breakdown of the property crime incidents was as follows: 546.2 burglary incidents, 1,842.3 larceny/theft incidents, and 228.1 motor vehicle theft incidents.
- In 2012 the population in Rhode Island was estimated to be 1,050,292. The population decreased -0.2% from April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012.
- In 2011 there were 0.4 million households in Rhode Island. The average household size was 2.5 people.
- 87% of the people living in Rhode Island in 2011 were native residents of the United States. 59% of these residents were born in Rhode Island. Of the foreign-born population in Rhode Island (141,570), 50% were not U.S. citizens.
- 79% of the population in Rhode Island (five years and older) speak only English in the home.
- In 2011 87% lived in the same house as one year earlier.
- 85% had graduated high school or had achieved a higher level of education. 31% had achieved a Bachelor’s degree or higher. 36% were in college or graduate school in 2011
Rhode Island Criminal, Population and Household Background Data Source: U.S. Census and FBI
Other Rhode Island Background Data
Major Cities Located in Rhode Island: Cranston in Providence County, East Providence in Providence County, Pawtucket in Providence County, Providence in Providence County, Warwick in Kent County