Instant Virginia Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Virginia Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Virginia Criminal Background Check
- Virginia Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Virginia Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Virginia Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor convictions, felony convictions and parolee reports. Reports go back to 1981 and were last updated 05/2009
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, race, gender, number and type of case, type of charge, date of arrest, date of offense, date of filing, and disposition
- Parole and Probation reports are updated quarterly
Virginia corrections background check update schedule: Varies
Fairfax County includes City of Fairfax, Arlington County is not incorporated as a city of Arlington Virginia, and the following are Independent Cities: City of Alexandria, City of Chesapeake, City of Newport News, City of Norfolk, City of Richmond, and City of Virginia Beach.
- Disposed and open criminal reports from 88 of 95 Virginia counties and 25 Virginia town or city circuit courts
- Criminal check fields: name, alias, address, birthdate, race, gender, court, date of arrest, case number, sentence, charge(s), and disposition
- Reports go back to 2009
Click here to view the Virginia county circuit courts that are included.
Virginia court criminal background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Registered convicted sex offenders after 6/30/2005
- Sex offender search fields: name, alias, home and work address, age, description of person, photo of offender, registration date, and conviction information
Virginia sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Virginia Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the General-District Courts and Circuit Courts
Virginia counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Craig, Greensville, Richmond, and Winchester.