Instant Rhode Island Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Rhode Island Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Rhode Island Criminal Background Check
- Rhode Island Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Rhode Island Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Rhode Island Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Inmates or those currently serving time under the supervision of the Rhode Island Department of Corrections (RI DOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, gender, and age
Rhode Island corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony disposed cases from the Rhode Island District and Superior Courts
- Criminal report fields: name, alias names, address, birthdate, name of court, case number, class type of case, case date, charge, date and city of charge, state ID number, date of filing, disposition, date of disposition, name and description of party, and involved agencies
- Reports go back to 1984
Rhode Island background check court records update schedule: Last updated 12/2005
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from the Rhode Island Court Administrator
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, date of filing, charge, disposition, date of disposition, case number
- Reports go back to 1990
Rhode Island Court Administrator background check court records update schedule: Last updated 1/2013
- Registered convicted sex offenders that were incarcerated or convicted after 6/30/1992
- Registered convicted sex offenders who committed Megan’s Law offenses after 7/23/1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, age, description of person, date of conviction, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life.
Rhode Island sex offender record search update schedule: Weekly
Rhode Island Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the District Courts and Superior Courts
Rhode Island counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed