Instant Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Pennsylvania Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Pennsylvania Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Conviction reports on inmates or those currently serving time under the supervision of the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections (PA DOC) or a Pennsylvania correctional institution
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, physical description, inmate number, current location, and name of county
Pennsylvania corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from the Common Pleas Courts. Reports go back to 2000
- Misdemeanor convictions, felony convictions, and traffic reports from the Magisterial District Courts. Reports go back to 1985
Pennsylvania Common Pleas and Magisterial Courts background check update schedule: Monthly
- Felony convictions, misdemeanor convictions, and traffic reports from the Philadelphia Municipal Court System
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, race, gender, type and date of disposition, offense statute, description and date of offense, and case number
- Reports go back to 2007
Philadelphia Municipal Courts background check update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, incarcerated or convicted after 1/20/1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, age, description of person, level of risk, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life.
Pennsylvania sex offender record search update schedule: Weekly
Pennsylvania Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Common Pleas Courts
Pennsylvania counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: None Currently Listed