Instant New York Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
New York Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant New York Criminal Background Check
- Non-Instant Statewide New York Criminal Background Check
- New York Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free New York Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
New York Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Felony conviction reports
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, offense county name, charge(s), location, admission and release date, and sentence information
- Reports go back to 1962
New York corrections background check update schedule: Last updated 5/2010
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation or convicted after 1/20/1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Level 1 and 2 sex offenders must register for 10 years and level 3 for life.
New York sex offender record search update schedule: Weekly
Non-Instant Statewide New York Criminal Background Check $24.95 + $65 surcharge
Results go back at least 7 years (some counties go back to 1980) and take 1-3 business days to complete.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions and pending cases from the 62 NY County Courts, Supreme Courts and City Courts (Town and Village data is limited)
- Includes the 5 NYC Boroughs: Bronx, Brooklyn (Kings County), Manhattan (New York County), Queens, and Staten Island (Richmond County)
- Only returns the exact match of the Name and DOB
The non-instant statewide New York criminal background check data is by the New York State Office of Court Administration (OCA).
To order this, do the following steps on the order form: select New York as a Non-Instant County and then select any one of the NY counties with a $65 surcharge. Even though you only select one county, the entire state is included.
New York Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the County Courts and Supreme Courts
New York counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Herkimer, Orange, Rockland, Sullivan, Steuben, Ulster, and Wyoming.