Instant Michigan Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Michigan Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Michigan Criminal Background Check
- Michigan Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Michigan Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Michigan Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Felony conviction reports on parolees and inmates
- Felony conviction reports on people who were under the supervision of the Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC)
- Criminal check fields: name, alias, birthdate, description of physical appearance, description and date of offense, charge(s), status, name of county, county case ID, disposition description, date of disposition, date of sentence, and date of verdict
- Reports go back to 1951
- OTIS Offender Tracking Information System reports on probationers, parolees, and prisoners (OTIS contains over three hundred thousand reports)
Michigan corrections background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from Bay County Court are updated monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from Antrim, Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Macomb, and Wayne Circuit Courts are updated monthly (Wayne County includes the City of Detroit)
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from Genesee (last updated 05/2009), Jackson, and Kent District Courts are updated monthly
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, name of county, charge(s), disposition description, time served, and additional data
Michigan background check court records update schedule: Varies By County
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, or incarcerated after 9/30/1995
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for twenty-five years and repeat sex offenders must register for life.
Michigan sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Michigan Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Circuit Courts and the county seat of the District Courts
Michigan counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Alger, Arenac, Baraga, Emmet, Huron, Iosco, Menominee, Missaukee, Oscoda, and Tuscola.