Instant Michigan Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Michigan Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Michigan Criminal Background Check
- Michigan Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Michigan Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Michigan Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Felony and misdemeanor conviction reports on offenders who have been sentenced
- Reports are maintained by the Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) Offender Tracking Information System OTIS
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, description of physical appearance, charge(s), disposition description, time served, and additional data
Michigan corrections background check update schedule: Quarterly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from 9 Michigan counties. The data varies from court to court and includes County Courts, Circuit Courts, and District Courts
- Criminal check fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, name of county, charge(s), disposition description, time served, and additional data
- The following counties are included: Antrim County Circuit Court, Bay County Court, Grand Traverse County Circuit Court, Jackson County District Court, Kent County 61st District Court, Leelanau County Circuit Court, Macomb County Circuit Court, Saginaw County Circuit Court, and Wayne County Circuit Courts (Wayne County includes the City of Detroit)
Michigan background check court records update schedule: Monthly (Wayne last updated 2015)
- Registered convicted sex offenders on parole, on probation, or incarcerated after 9/30/1995
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for twenty-five years and repeat sex offenders must register for life.
Michigan sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Michigan Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Circuit Courts and the county seat of the District Courts
Michigan counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Alger, Arenac, Baraga, Emmet, Huron, Iosco, Menominee, Missaukee, Oscoda, and Tuscola.