Instant Illinois Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Illinois Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Illinois Criminal Background Check
- Illinois Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Illinois Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Illinois Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Current and historical conviction reports
- Criminal check fields: name, alias, birthdate, gender, physical description, charge(s), status, court number, counts, date of verdict, sentence, and current location
- Reports go back to 1952
Illinois corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from the Cook Clerk of Court. Reports go back to 1994 and are updated monthly (Cook County includes the City of Chicago)
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from Kane County Circuit Courts. Reports go back to 1990 and are updated monthly (Kane County includes the City of Aurora)
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from McLean County Circuit Courts. Reports go back to 1990 and were last updated 06/05/2014
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from Peoria County Courts are updated monthly
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, gender, race, name of county, charge(s), disposition and additional data
Illinois background check court records update schedule: Varies by county
- Violent convicted offenders against youth
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, physical description, current location, sentence, date of verdict, status, counts, and charge(s)
Illinois State Police (ISP) established and maintains the Illinois Murderer and Violent Offender Against Youth Registry Database
Murderer and Violent Offender Against Youth background check update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders released from parole, probation, or prison within the past 10 years
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birthdate, description of person, and age range of victim
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life. If a sex offender fails to register, it may result in an additional ten years.
Illinois sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Illinois Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the Circuit Courts
Illinois counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Alexander, Calhoun, Gallatin, Massac, Peoria, and Pulaski