Instant Georgia Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Georgia Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Georgia Criminal Background Check
- Georgia Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Georgia Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Georgia Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Gross misdemeanor, some misdemeanor and felony conviction reports from the Georgia Department of Corrections (GDC) are updated quarterly
- Corrections criminal check fields: name, alias, SSN, birthdate, description of physical appearance, Federal Bureau of Investigations Number, state ID number, verdict, date of verdict, sentence description, county case ID, location of court, and probation
- Reports on pardon, paroles, and probationers from Georgia’s State Board of Pardons and Paroles and are updated monthly
Georgia corrections background check update schedule: Varies by source
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from the Augusta County Courts and were last updated 12/2013 (Augusta City is in Augusta-Richmond County)
- Misdemeanor convictions from the Bibb County State Court and are updated monthly (Bibb County includes Macon City)
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from the Chatham County State Court, Magistrate Court, and Superior Court and were last updated 02/2014 (Chatham County includes Savannah City)
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from the Cobb County Court and are updated monthly
- Criminal report fields: name, alias, birth year, address, name of attorney, description of offense, disposition description, and sentence description
- Reports go back to 1990
Georgia background check court records update schedule: Varies by county
- Registered convicted sex offenders released from prison, parole, probation after 7/1/1996
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, birth year, description of person, date of registration, date of conviction, and county, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life.
Georgia sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Georgia Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the State Courts and the Superior Courts
Georgia counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Baker, Candler, Charlton, Chattooga, Clinch, Dade, Elbert, Jenkins, Lincoln, Miller, Mitchell, Morgan, Murray, Oglethorpe, Putnam, Randolph, Seminole, Warren, White, Worth.