Instant Oklahoma Criminal Background Check $24.95
Instant National Criminal Background Check $59.95
Oklahoma Criminal Background Checks by county $24.95 each
All orders include a free national sex offender and most wanted check.
- Instant Oklahoma Criminal Background Check
- Oklahoma Criminal Background Checks by County
- Free Oklahoma Sex Offender Registry Search and Free Most Wanted Check
Oklahoma Criminal Background Check $24.95 and results are returned instantly.
- Misdemeanor and felony conviction reports
- Criminal check fields: name, alias names, birthdate, description of physical appearance, name of county, type of offense, sentence description, and serving time
- Reports go back to 1972
Oklahoma corrections background check update schedule: Monthly
- Misdemeanor and felony convictions from Alfalfa, Atoka, Beaver, Beckham, Blaine, Bryan, Caddo, Carter, Cherokee, Choctaw, Coal, Cotton, Craig, Creek (Sapulpa), Creek (Bristow), Creek (Drumright), Custer, Delaware, Dewey, Garvin, Grady, Grant, Greer, Harmon, Harper, Haskell, Hughes, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnston, Kay (Blackwell), Kay (Newkirk), Kay (Ponca City), Kingfisher, Kiowa, Latimer, Leflore, Lincoln, Love, Major, Marshall, Mayes, McClain, McCurtain, McIntosh, Murray, Muskogee, Noble, Nowata, Okfuskee, Okmulgee, Okmulgee (Henryetta), Osage, Ottawa, Pawnee, Pittsburg, Pontotoc, Pottawatomie, Seminole (Wewoka), sequoyah, Stephens, Texas, Tillman, Wagoner, Washington, Washita, Woods, and Woodard Counties
Oklahoma background check court records update schedule: Monthly
- Violent offenders from the Oklahoma Violent Crime Offender Registry
- Criminal report fields: name, birthdate, address, photo, and case information
Oklahoma Violent Offender Registry background check update schedule: Monthly
- Registered convicted sex offenders after 10/31/1989
- Sex offender search fields: name, address, description of person, location of crime, and type of crime
Sex offenders must register for ten years and sexual predators must register for life.
Oklahoma sex offender record search update schedule: Monthly
Oklahoma Criminal Checks by County $24.95 per county (check for surcharges)
Results go back 7 years and take 1-3 business days to complete. Some may take longer due to court delays.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions or deferred judgments
- Reports from the District Courts
Oklahoma counties that typically take longer than 3 business days to complete are: Cimarron